This textbook is the final module in the Sideris training series entitled ORACLE DATABASE 12C ADMINISTRATOR CERTIFIED ASSOCIATE (OCA), which in turn is one of the learning paths from the Sideris Oracle 12c administration curriculum
. The prerequisites for this textbook are:
- ORACLE DATABASE 12C: SQL FUNDAMENTALS (LEVELS I & II)
- ORACLE DATABASE 12C: INSTALL & UPGRADE WORKSHOP
- ORACLE DATABASE 12C: ARCHITECTURE & INTERNALS
- ORACLE DATABASE 12C: ADMINISTRATION WORKSHOP
An additional optional but recommended prerequisite is ORACLE ENTERPRISE MANAGER 12C CLOUD CONTROL: INSTALL & UPGRADE WORKSHOP.
Suggested Next Textbook
The next certification training series that follows this one is for an Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Professional (OCP). These training modules are included in that certification series:
- ORACLE DATABASE 12C: MANAGE THE MULTITENANT ARCHITECTURE
- ORACLE DATABASE 12C: ADVANCED ADMINISTRATION & ASM
- ORACLE DATABASE 12C: BACKUP & RECOVERY WORKSHOP
This textbook considers subjects applicable to certification training as an Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Associate (OCA) for "Exam: 1Z0-062: Oracle Database 12c: Installation And Administration".
Download PDF outline